Monday 10 October 2016

THIS IS HOW HE PAYS ME BACK AFTER DONATING MY BLOOD TO HIM




''After donating blood for him I just feel 
he owes me his life.

The truth is that I did not
know Obinna from Adams,
I just went to the hospital to get my
test result and I saw the hod of the
blood bank department talking to every
one and asking if any body was
willing to save a life. 

I got interested and decided to help,

they screened my blood and I was
good to go,I donated all I could
and they where able to sustain him,
few days later I went back and insisted
on seeing the person I gave my blood
to and they allowed me,this guy was so
cute,tall, bearded and looked very calm.

He thanked me and we got talking.

That was how I continued visiting until
he was discharged and ok.
Things was going on fine not until his
so called girlfriend surfaced and he
officially introduced her to me,so I
had to distance my self.

Now I feel used and dumped,

where was his so called gf when I
was donating my blood?

I attempted knocking her down on

3 occasions but my conscience
won’t let me.

How do I win his love back,

he is carrying my blood,
he has me inside of him and
I can feel him too.

Please advise me on how to

go about this, I can’t be living
while my blood is with another.
Help me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment