Thursday 20 October 2016

MY MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT- COMEDIAN D'LECTURA

COMEDIAN D'LECTURA


I can't easily forget what happened 18 years ago when
my dad caught me eating the "forbidding fruit" with

my girlfriend then.
My room was adjacent my father's 
room 
but
we had a connecting door which we always
lock from his side and my side as well. But that
fateful 
day, I forgot to lock my own side and my
dad needed to 
collect his trousers I had ironed
earlier.

He burst into the room and met my girlfriend
and I stark naked on bed, though he was shocked
but he pretended as if he didn't see us and asked
me for his trousers. I told him to excuse me that
I will bring it for him. I wanted the ground to
swallow me that particular moment.
Ironically, he never mentioned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment